Home » , » Tina Bans Kids From Showbiz

Tina Bans Kids From Showbiz



Comedian-actress Tina Fey has banned her daughter from following in her footsteps over fears she is too young to enter showbiz. The funnywoman gave Alice, seven, a cameo role in one of the final episodes of her hit Tv series 30 Rock, but insisted she has no intention of letting the youngster pur sue a full-time career in Hollywood, reported People magazine.

"With my kids, so far it seems to be about me holding them back. They see this exciting life, and want to be a part of it," said Fey. The actress even made Alice ask guests at a recent Oscars viewing party whether she should be allowed to go into show business.

"I made her write out a poll so everyone who came to our Oscar party had to (vote) 'Should Alice be allowed to be in movies?'  And I was the only person who said 'No.' I was like 'Unfortunately for you, I am the only vote that counts,'" she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Akhil Krazzymuddlehead | Vikas Gaur |
Copyright © 2013. Etech Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Design - Develop by Akhil Krazzymuddlehead
Proudly powered by Etech Entertainment