Home » » Amit Sadh Didn't Always Have It Easy

Amit Sadh Didn't Always Have It Easy



Actor Amit Sadh, who is now basking in the glory of the success of 'Kai Po Che', says at one point of time he was frustrated that no good work was coming his way.

"At one point, I felt frustrated as I was not getting good work. I has started doubting myself. There are people who will either encourage you or discourage you. I felt was I doing the right thing by being in this profession of acting? I think somewhere the destiny plays an important role," Amit said.

"In my case, Gattu's (Abhishek Kapoor, director of 'Kai Po Che') offer came to me. It was a great feeling then," he said.

Amit started his acting career on television. He appeared in a series of TV soaps including Neena Gupta's production 'Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr' and 'Kohinoor'. He also took part in the first season of the reality show 'Bigg Boss'.

"It is an avenue to do or get work. TV is a huge medium. I am proud of television," Amit told PTI.

On being asked whether he would appear in TV serials again, Amit said, "If I get something nice and interesting to do on TV I will do it. I am not against TV. There is no specific destination. As an actor wherever I get good work I will do it. Presently, I feel I am getting to do good work in films."

'Kai Po Che' is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's third novel 'The Three Mistakes of My Life' and also stars two more newcomers -- Sushant Singh Rajput and Raj Kumar Yadav. The film directed by Abhishek Kapoor released on February 22 and has garnered good reception from the audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Akhil Krazzymuddlehead | Vikas Gaur |
Copyright © 2013. Etech Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Design - Develop by Akhil Krazzymuddlehead
Proudly powered by Etech Entertainment